Did you know you can change the background of your Zoom videoconferencing video?
Now that most of us are keeping our social distance, we are leveraging video-conferencing software more than ever. That doesn’t mean you have to show the current state of your house, or not have some fun in the process.
Linked below are 20 background images that I have perfectly sized for zoom video-conferences. The photos are from the Twin Cities, and South Dakota.
You can use them for free, and for as long as you like.
There are no strings attached, and I thank you for playing your role in slowing the spread of Covid-19.
Please share this post so make these images available to everyone.Download Background Images
Installing the backgrounds:
- Download the images above. Make note of where you save them, you’ll need this location for step 6.
- When you are in a Zoom video conference, click the chevron next to the Stop Video button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Click the Choose Virtual Background button.
- Click the Plus button to add images.
- Click Add Image.
- Navigate to where you saved the background images on your computer. The image will be made the background of your video.
- Close the Settings panel.